Air Technology Systems Limited are design and project management specialist contractors providing HVAC, odour control systems and specialist building services for industry, commercial, water, wastewater and solid waste treatment plants.
We are dutiful to comply with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 to provide the best quality service and product that meets the expectations of our Clients.
ATS utilise a Company Management System to ensure best practice, satisfy and exceed expectations of our clients. To achieve this ATS will:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate effectively with all our clients.
- Ensure that we remain efficient and reliable throughout the whole of a project, from start to finish.
- Complete projects within the allotted timeframe.
- Upkeep of quality of service through quality control and vendor assessments.
- Ensure all ATS employees have up to date training to ensure quality of service.
- Comply with government and industry regulations
- Comply with customer requirements.
The Company Management System aims to provide all ATS customers with assurance that we can meet all their requirements. The implementation of ATS’s Company Management System and its effectiveness will be constantly reviewed in bi-monthly management review meetings.
The Quality Policy will be reviewed regularly (no later than annually) and any changes made will be communicated to our employees and other interested parties.