At Air Technology Systems, our HVAC Servicing both repairs and maintains the Industrial Climate Control & Ventilation Systems to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient operation.
What types of systems do we provide HVAC servicing to?
We offer reactive visits (call-outs to diagnose and fix a fault or replace a faulty component) and can also improve systems - designing and implementing new systems if required.
Air Technology Systems offer Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) packages and visits to keep existing systems maintained in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations, helping to prevent future failures.
Air Technology Systems provide HVAC Servicing to a wide spectrum of systems, including:
- Fully ducted HVAC systems (air induction, low velocity)
- Gas unit heaters, floor mounted units, air rotation units, radiant heating systems
- Air conditioning systems (split systems, VRF systems, condenser units
- Chillers and specialist cooling plant
- Gas Fired Heat Pumps (GHPs)
The specific components we can repair, service and maintain are:
- Air Handling Units (AHUs)
- Dampers, ductwork, grilles, louvres
- Air conditioning units – evaporators (internal units), condenser (outside), all associated pipework and valves
- Control systems associated with HVAC
We are specialists in industrial and commercial buildings, including:
- Pharmaceutical Storage and Distribution
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Industrial Buildings
- Water Treatment Works
- Sewage Treatment Works
- Commercial Buildings
Our HVAC Servicing Plans
We are specialists in the diagnosis, repair of faults, system overhauls and remedial work. We offer a fast response to breakdowns and clear HVAC Maintenance solutions to get systems operational. It is important to us that we put you, the client, at the centre of what we do, therefore we commit to providing our clients with the following:
- Reactive call outs to diagnose and repair operation of failed systems, including asset reports and recommendations for future operation / maintenance.
- A PPM plan for the term (typically 3 years) to ensure all HVAC equipment is pro-actively serviced and maintained
- One-off service visits, filter changes, etc.
- Free site survey and quote
- Tailored packages
- F Gas Registered
- Gas Safe
- Enhanced reporting, asset management, contingency planning
On all projects installed by Air Technology Systems we offer a free 6-month health check-up after completion of the installation, to ensure the system is operating efficiently and to identify any issues due to incorrect operation, etc. We can then offer the end user, or property owner, a quote for servicing and future maintenance if required.
We also provide servicing (reactive and planned) to systems installed by other companies, of any age.
Our experience and technical knowledge of HVAC sets us aside from other facilities and maintenance management companies and our engineers are HVAC specialists.
This means we can diagnose faults quickly, suggest the best remedial maintenance solutions and make sure the right preventative actions are taken to minimise breakdown risks.
Contact us now to discuss all your HVAC repairs, service, and maintenance needs.