At Air Technology Systems, our specialist team of HVAC service engineers provide both planned preventative maintenance and remedial works to ensure safe, reliable, efficient operation of your site HVAC systems.
What types of systems do we provide HVAC servicing to?
Air Technology Systems provide HVAC Servicing to a wide spectrum of systems, including:
- Fully ducted HVAC systems (air induction, low velocity)
- Gas and oil unit heaters.
- Gas testing and inspection services.
- Electrical inspection and testing services.
- Air rotation units.
- Radiant heating systems.
- Air conditioning systems (split systems, VRF systems, condenser units
- Process Chillers and specialist cooling plant.
- Low temperature chiller systems (Glycol, Brine and Ammonia)
- C02 and Hydrocarbon chiller systems.
- Cold and freezer rooms.
- District heating and cooling systems.
- Gas Engine Heat Pumps. (GHP’s)
- Odour control systems (OCU’s)
We are specialists in industrial and commercial buildings, including:
- Pharmaceutical Storage and Distribution
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Industrial Buildings
- Water Treatment Works
- Sewage Treatment Works
- Commercial Buildings
ATS offer a 24h dedicated call out service with response times tailored into your PPM contract. Our trained and experienced HVAC service engineers will quickly diagnose the problem, making recommendations to allow us to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Our HVAC Servicing Plans
Air Technology Systems offer customized Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) packages to suit any HVAC system needs. Keeping systems maintained to the highest standards and in accordance with current regulations and manufacturer’s recommendations, helping to reduce the risk of future failures and extending the life span of your HVAC plant.
For all planned servicing and maintenance visits, our experienced team of service co-ordinators and planners will work together with you to understand any risks, busy operating periods, and site-specific restrictions to develop a pro-active maintenance schedule to support your business.
We can also provide one-off service visits, filter changes or other specific tasks to suit your needs.
We specialise in the diagnosis and repair of system faults, system overhauls and remedial work, system upgrades and improvements. We offer a fast response and clear HVAC Maintenance solutions to get systems operational.
At ATS we put you, the client, at the centre of what we do, therefore we commit to providing our clients with the following:
- Free site survey and condition reports. (For new and existing customers)
- Free 6-month health check-up after completion of any ATS installation.
- Tailored packages to suit any site requirements.
- Enhanced reporting, asset management and asset tagging.
- Contingency planning.
- Reactive call outs to diagnose and repair operation of failed systems.
- A PPM plan to ensure all HVAC equipment is pro-actively serviced and maintained.
- Full detailed reports including recommendations for remedial works.
- One-off service visits.
- Gas safe certification and records.
- F-Gas certification and records.
- 24 h call out services with guaranteed response times.
Why use ATS?
Our experience and technical knowledge of HVAC systems sets us aside from other facilities and maintenance management companies and our engineers are qualified HVAC specialists.
This means we can diagnose faults quickly, suggest the best remedial maintenance solutions and make sure the right preventative actions are taken to minimise breakdown risks and system down times.
We are experts when it comes to resolving issues with HVAC Systems, including the provision of remote monitoring systems (RMS), which allow us to monitor your system remotely and spot any faults, or imminent failures to allow for an early resolution.
Contact us now to discuss all your HVAC repairs, service, and maintenance needs.